홈 > 커뮤니티 > 공지사항
공지사항

남개대학교 총장님 코로나19 관련 공식 서한

띵꽈꽈삼조 0 931

남개대생은 잘 봐두세요....  일단 못 오게 하네요....

亲爱的留学生同学们:
Dear all international students,

值此新冠病毒疫情在中国和世界范围肆虐的困难时期,我谨代表南开大学向你们表示诚挚的慰问!自疫情暴发以来,世界上许多国家都对中国伸出了援助之手,彰显了与中国的友好情谊,中国人民将永远铭记于心。
At this difficult time of the outbreak of the Novel Coronavirus-infected Pneumonia in China and around the world, I would like to express my sincerest condolences to you on behalf of Nankai University! So far, many countries have showed their strong support to China, demonstrating their friendships with Chinese people, which will be never forgotten.

留学生同学们的健康安全始终是南开大学的重要关切。我和我的同事们每天都非常惦念和牵挂你们,也知道你们都十分想念南开校园。经过近一段时间以来的努力,天津市的疫情防控形势积极向好,但目前仍处于重大突发公共卫生事件一级响应时期,南开大学也还保持着校园封闭管理状态。为了确保同学们的安全健康,按照疫情防控的要求,请已经离开中国的留学生同学暂时不要返校。待疫情得到有效控制后,我们将及时通知大家具体返校时间,也请同学们关注微信联络群及“南开大学留学生工作办公室”微信公众号。返校前请务必向学校报告你们的身体情况并告知行程信息(含到达天津时间、中途经过城市、乘坐交通工具等)。同时,为了不耽误同学们的学业,在我的同事们的努力下,学校各类课程都已开通了网上授课,请你们按照所在学院和老师们的安排开展学习,如有相关问题也请主动与老师取得联系,我们一定尽力为大家提供帮助。
The health and safety of international students has always been our primary concern. My colleagues and I think of you every day, and we know that you all miss Nankai campus very much. With the great efforts in the past time, the situation of Tianjin's epidemic prevention and control has been positive. However, it is still in the first-level response period of major public health emergencies, and Nankai University remains in a closed-campus state. In order to ensure the health and safety of all students, in accordance with the requirements of epidemic prevention and control, students who have left China should not return to school for the time being. After the epidemic situation is effectively controlled, we will promptly inform you of the specific return-date. Please also pay attention to the WeChat contact groups and the WeChat official account of the “International Students' Office of Nankai University”. Before returning to school, make sure to report your physical condition and provide itinerary information (including time of arrival in Tianjin, transfer cities, transportation, etc.). Meanwhile, with the efforts of our faculty and staff, various courses have been started online to facilitate your study. Please follow the guidance of your college and teachers to take the initiative. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to help you.

留学生同学们,我也希望你们一定注意做好个人卫生和安全防护,并提醒你们的亲人和朋友外出戴口罩,勤洗手、勤消毒,住所常通风,饮食清淡,进行科学合理的体育锻炼。我相信,只要大家一起坚定信心、同舟共济、携手前行,就一定能够取得抗击疫情的最终胜利,共同迎接美好春天的到来!
Dear international students, I also hope you could take good care of your personal hygiene and safety protection, and remind your families and friends to wear masks, wash their hands and disinfect frequently, improve ventilation at your homes, eat healthy, and remember to exercise. As long as we work together as a team and have confidence in each other, I believe that we will be able to achieve ultimate victory against the epidemic and welcome the arrival of a beautiful spring together!

请接受我对你们的衷心祝福,祝愿你们每个人都平安、健康,期待不久的将来与你们在美丽的南开校园相聚!
Please accept my sincerest blessings to you. Wish you all safe and healthy, and look forward to meeting you at our beautiful campus in the very near future!

南开大学校长 曹雪涛
2020年2月26日

Cao Xuetao
President of Nankai University
February 26, 2020

, , , , ,

페이스북에 공유 트위터에 공유 구글플러스에 공유 카카오스토리에 공유 네이버밴드에 공유
0 Comments
제목